Google chrome is the most popular web browser; it is set up as a default in every system. It is a freeware browser which is developed by Google LLC. It is released on September 2, 2008, for only windows and later is also available for MacOS, iOS, AND Android. Easy to install and download and use. If anybody getting trouble in Google chrome browser just calls at our services provider technicians of Google chrome support number Australia +61-028091-6999. The Main features of Google Chrome browser as follow:-
- Bookmarks and setting sync
- Web standard support
- Security [security vulnerabilities, blocking malware and ads]
- Privacy [incognito mode, listening capabilities, user tracking concerns]
- User interface
- Desktop shortcuts and applications
- Automatic web page translation
Common issues in Google Chrome and their solutions as follow:-
- Make your system safe mode and clear cache/cookies
- Click on start> click on power icon> press shift key > click restart> follow troubleshoot > select advance options > choose startup settings> now click restart > enable safe mode > click on clear cache and cookies.
- Adding reliable multicast protocol:-
- Firstly, press window icon key + R >then type ncpa.cpl in the box.
- Click on network connections > click network adaptor > select properties option.
- Then, tab networking > scroll down Microsoft network adapter multiplexor protocol > Click on install option> select reliable multicast protocol and press ok.
- Modify chrome browser properties:-
- Click on Google chrome > click properties> select compatibility> Click change setting> run this program in compatibility mode> apply ok.
- Turn off hardware acceleration:-
- Open chrome browser> type address > select advance setting > uncheck hardware acceleration option > restart link.
In the above solution for chrome browser you can understand how to remove issues in Google Chrome browser. If in case you getting trouble to connect with us at Google support number Australia +61-028091-6999.