You can use G Suit Migration for Microsoft to import data from a Microsoft Exchange account or PST file, by stepping through a simple migration wizard. Through G Suit Migration you can import your mail, calendar, personal contacts and events either all at once or one application at a time. With GSMMO, you can do the following things:
- Import only mail sent before or after a specific date.
- Skip importing junk email and deleted items.
- Exclude specific mail folders from being imported.
- Monitor the progress of your migration.
- Easily pause and resume the migration.
- Run subsequent migrations that import only new data.
Although you can install or download G Suit Migration on your computer by your own, take help of experts by contacting them online through G Suit Help Number Australia +61-028091-6999. Here experts will guide you step by step for the whole process to install the G Suit Migration for Microsoft Outlook. When you installed the GSMMO, you can migrate or import the data from Microsoft Outlook profile. Depending on how much data and mail you have, it takes several hours to import. If your import is interrupted and you need to run migration again, you can rerun the wizard again. For further assistance and help call our toll free number Google Customer Support Number Australia.