To manage the email services and need to get instant solutions for your email attachments for your file via Outlook, it might be simple. Because Outlook is the application used for email purpose while sending and receiving email, attachments of file, data, documents, images, and more. Microsoft developed Outlook for using the email solutions and to set the file to forward them accurately. However, it may create some issues while sending the file to the clients. But the users need to get solutions when they unable to send emails through Outlook account that email attachments to the client. If any users need to get file attachment solutions then contact Microsoft Technical Support Number Australia and get rid of any issues easily.
Method to Save Your Email Attachments Sending
- Firstly, make sure that servers are online
- Try to resend the email message
- If not supported then, delete large attachments
- Sync the account password
- Check the antivirus scans on outgoing emails to your clients
- Repair your Outlook program permanently
- Check the profile you’re using
- Run accurately inbox repair tool
These methods may help you to explain the reasons to get your unable to send attachment and resolve the email attachments to your client. If you need more solutions then, follow the steps given below.
Steps to recover Outlook email not sending with attachments
- Clear the browser
- Click and open the program
- And then click on compose file
- Click to open attachments
- And enter send option
If the steps and other information are not enough to get the solution for your attachments then, connect the team of experts available 24/7. For more details contact Microsoft Contact Number Australia +61-028091-6999 and get rid of your issues.