What you do when you get this message “Your Internet Explorer has stopped Working”? There are times when we need to use Internet Explorer and a number of Internet Explorer users have reported sudden crashes in it. This problem mainly arises due to .dll files which conflicts with iexplore.exe file. The main reasons which caused Internet explorer to crash are:
- Video driver which you are using may be outdated or corrupted
- System files may be corrupt or mismatched with other files
- You may have a Virus or Malware infection on your PC
- Some applications or services running on your PC may be causing Windows Explorer to stop working
To resolve this issue you can report to Microsoft Support Number Australia +61-028091-6999, well qualified experts will help you to troubleshoot the problem facing in Internet Explorer.
Also, you can follow the following resolution steps to fix the Internet Explorer Stopped Working issue before going to our Microsoft Customer Care Number which are :
- Downloading and installing the latest video drivers can solve many problems.
- File Checker can be used to scan your PC for missing or corrupt files.
- Use best antivirus software to scan for any infections and viruses which are hampering application performance.
- Start your PC in Safe Mode to check for startup issues.
- Start your PC in a Clean Boot environment if you do not experience the crashes in safe mode.
To get any assistance in resolving the issue if you faces any difficulty in performing above mentioned steps on your own, don’t hesitate to call us at Microsoft Support for Internet Explorer Number +61-028091-6999, Australia or do live chat and send queries through e-mail.