Many people have complained about numerous issues they are facing with Office application after upgrading to Windows 10. It has been reported that since installing Windows 10, Microsoft Office applications has become almost unusable though it was working perfectly fine before the update. If Microsoft Office 365 has stopped working or cannot open normally, you may not be able to work with Office 365 applications so it should be fixed immediately to make Office 365 work again as it was working previously without any hindrances. In such situation, contacting Microsoft Support Number Australia +61-028091-6999 may resolve this problem instantly with the support of professionals and experienced personnel available 24×7 to help its users.
Some Common issues which customers faced after the Windows 10 update:
- After Windows 10 Fall Creators update Office documents open slower.
- Office 365 won’t open in Windows 10 with error message “Stopped Working”.
- None of Office 365 applications can be open in desktop after update of Windows 10.
- Word and excel files both crash and not responding.
- Cannot find Office applications after Windows 10 upgrade.
- Unable to print documents after upgrading to Windows 10.
If you are having similar problems with your Word, Excel, PowerPoint or any other applications of Office 365 and you cannot open Office to work upon, don’t worry and you can just follow our support team to get the problem fixed in the real time without much wait. Microsoft Customer Services Australia+61-028091-6999 is the best support number to get immediate resolution of Office 365 technical issues. So call our Microsoft Support Toll-Free Number for complete range of support services in Australia.