Starting your work with Microsoft OneDrive on Windows 10? It may provide some benefits while operating the application on Mac, iPhone, and other device. If the user don’t want to use and want to sync the application online for removing it from the device, then the experts may help to remove or disable it from Windows 10 you are using. The Microsoft product may help to manage any issues and create the application operates easily. For more details the users may prefer to choose Microsoft Contact Support Number Australia.
Methods to Disable Microsoft OneDrive on Windows 10
- Click on the system to open Microsoft OneDrive
- Double click on the option in the right pane
- Navigate the space key on the Windows 10 version
- Check the option of Microsoft OneDrive
- In the file storage tab turn tab and save documents to OneDrive
- Turn the files and save the documents
- Select the properties
- Sync the settings on your PC
- With all the sync settings now the user can disable OneDrive
These are some various methods that help to use for Windows 10 and manage the files and documents easily for any device. The users prefer to choose the expert’s idea and help to manage the application easily while having the complete guidance 24/7.
Benefits While Using Microsoft OneDrive for Windows 10
- Free storage on your device
- Easy to use organization
- Close collaboration with the files storage
- Social networks
- Managing documents
- Concerns privacy
- User errors
- Encryption may create issue
- And mor
The above steps and benefits may help you for any technical solutions. If you need to get recovery for your Microsoft account then, connect Microsoft Customer Service Number Australia +61-028091-6999 and get rid of any issues easily.