If you can’t find your current location on your iPhone and your device is showing incorrect results while using maps, first make sure that you set the date, time and time zone correctly on your device. If you want to correct the information about one of your locations in Maps, contact Google Customer Care Number Australia +61-028091-6999 and get connected to world class technicians who will provide you proper guidance to correct your Google map location information instantly.
What to do when your Current location on iPhone, iPad or iPod cannot be update? Follow these simple steps:
- Make sure that Location services and Map is set to while using.
- After that check whether date, time and time zone correctly set on your device.
- Whether Cellular data or Wi-Fi is turned on or not.
- If still not working then try to restart the Maps app.
- You may restart your device also if problem still persists.
- Try a different location or different Wi-Fi network.
If these steps cannot resolve your problem, immediately call our helpline number at +61-028091-6999 Google Support Australia Number. It is open 24*7 hours at your service. As and when you are troubled with Google Map issue in your iPhone you can call our experts at our toll free number. They are always at your service.